Fasten has made it easy for riders to tip, so all the little things you do to make every ride great can be rewarded. And because 100% goes to you, that can add up to something big. Check your Weekly Earnings to see your tip total and enjoy, you deserve it.
Tips for Tips: Keys to Success
- Once the rider is in your vehicle - ask for their name to ensure you got the right person. To begin the trip, it’s good to say, “Hello, how are you?” Asking for a preferred route and pleasant air temperature is helpful as well. Last but not least, don’t forget to ask if their seatbelt is fastened!
- While driving, refrain from eating or drinking/talking on the phone – always pay 100% of your attention to the road and the rider.
- Always treat the rider with politeness, maintain a professional manner, and avoid inappropriate conversation.
- If there’s a navigational error, apologize, and simply pause the ride until the route is corrected.
- If asked to make multiple stops, request the rider to enter in the new destination upon each stop.
- If accused of taking a longer route to increase the fare, stay professional and apologize, even if the rider is wrong. Ask for their suggestions and remain cordial to complete the ride.
- Go the extra mile, offering wrapped candies and bottled water, to open their doors, and to help with bags at the end of the trip.
Please let us know anything else you think will help.