To end a ride, swipe the circle ‘E’ at the bottom of the app all the way to the right. This will first ‘Pause’ the ride and provide the option to ‘Resume’ or ‘Finish’ the ride. Select ‘Finish’ to end the ride or ‘Resume’ to continue.
In the event of a technical malfunction, we recommend that you navigate to the rider's destination like normal. Keep in mind the pick-up address, drop-off address, and the length of the trip. Then, send a message to driver support with this important information so you can get paid the proper amount for this trip.
If the trip is recorded in your driver app, but did not calculate correctly, you should request a fare review instead. Here are step-by-step instructions to figure out how to do so:
1. Open the Fasten driver app.
2. Open the Menu options. Click on Statistics.
3. Find the trip that did not calculate correctly, click on it, then tap the button called "Report a Problem."
4. The Fasten driver app will ask you to choose the kind of problem you have. Choose Request a Fare Review.
5. Write any comments you have regarding the trip. 6. Scroll down to the bottom and click send.
Please let us know anything else you think will help.