All Fasten drivers must have a desire to take riders from point A to point B, all while treating them with courtesy and respect. After that, your background check and vehicle will determine whether or not you are eligible to drive with us.
Fasten drivers must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid in-state driver’s license
- Have a valid TNC License (Austin)*
- Be covered by an auto insurance policy issued in the same state as the license plate of the registered vehicle.
- Own or lease a personal vehicle, year 2005 or newer, with at least 4 doors and that can seat 5 people (4 passengers + 1 driver)
- Have an ensured vehicle registered in state, with in-state license plates, and a current inspection sticker
- Have a clean driving record without any of the following offenses in the past seven (7) years:
- Severe infractions such as DUI or other drug-related charges
- Fatal accidents
- Hit & runs
- Reckless driving
- Illegal gun possession or any other firearms-related violations
- Have a clean criminal record without any convictions that include but are not limited to the following :
- Violent crime
- Drug-related charges
- Sex offenses
- Theft or property damagePlease contact email@example.com with any and all questions related to the full list of qualifications.
Your vehicle must:
- Be from model year 2005 or newer
- Have in-state registration
- Have up-to-date inspection stickers properly displayed
- Have a functioning EZ-Pass (Boston)
- Be covered by an active auto insurance policy
- Be clean and well-kept both inside and out
- Have working air conditioning and heating systems
*More information on obtaining a TNC card in Austin can be found here
Please let us know anything else you think will help.